0

More Taiwan Updates












We just got back from a 5 day little trip to Southern Taiwan. We took a taxi, train and high speed train to get there. We had to pack all of the things we wanted to take into our backpacks. Mine was very heavy and really stuffed. Once we got there it was so beautiful. Jeff and Mr. Hosie did lots of snorkelling there.

The picture of the mom and two little girls shows how many kids get to school. I have even seen a little baby in a high chair like thing balanced on the foot part of the scooter. Oh-and also dogs riding on the scooters!

The picture of me walking on the path shows what they have in many of their parks and walkways. These paths have bumpy stones or other things to walk on and massage your feet. I could hardly walk on them but I did see many old people just walking on them. The different colours and shapes are supposed to massage different parts of your feet. I find if I walk on them wearing my flip flops that is a good enough foot massage for me!

The picture of Mr. Hosie and I was taken at the harbour of a city called Kaohsiung (pronounced Gowshung). Mr. Duke taught English here!

I hope everyone had a happy Easter.

0 comments:

Back to Top